The National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda invites all interested and qualified companies to submit their bids or proposals well bounded and sealed for the tender related to the supply of 150 tablets for labour force survey field workers.
Brief description of the tender : Supply of 150 tablets for labour force survey field workers.
Amount of bid security (In Rwf): Frw 1,000,000
Submission deadline (date and time) : 19th June 2017 at 10:00 am, 08:00 am GMT
Public Opening session of the bids (date and time) : 19th June 2017 at 10:30 am, 08:30 am GMT
Contract Time : 45 days
1. The tender document, in English may be obtained from the National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda starting from 19th May 2017 from 08:00 hours, local time, 6:00 GMT to 17H00’ (working days) hours, local time, 15:00 GMT by presentation of a payment slip of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Rwandan francs (10,000 Rwf) paid in account of non-fiscal revenues or the equivalent in a freely convertible currency deposited to the accounts NO :
S/N BANK NAME ACCOUNT NUMBER
1. BK: 040-0315129-90
2. ECOBANK KIGALI: 19103808074801
3. I&M BANK (BCR) KIGALI: 1000256542426
4. GT BANK KIGALI: 211/153437/1/5100/0
5. COGEBANK KIGALI: 1390030469
6. EQUITY BANK KIGALI: 4002211224075
7. BANQUE POPULAIRE : 400372515718
8. BRD : 2000068640951
9. ACCESS BANKL : 1002250102020000
10. KCB: 4400995410
2. Enquiries regarding these tender may be addressed to the Director General of the National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda, avenue de la justice, P.O Box 6139, Kigali, Tel. :(+250) -571035, Fax :(+250)-570705, E-mail : email@example.com, starting from 19th May 2017 from 08:00 hours prompt, local time, 6:00 GMT to 17H00’, (working days) hours prompt, local time, 15:00 GMT. Late bids will be rejected and the bids sent electronically will not be accepted.
3. Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies among which one is the original and three are the copies, must reach the Procurement Office of the National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda, avenue de la justice, P.O Box 6139, Kigali, Tel. :(+250) -57 10 35, Fax :(+250)-57 0705, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, at the above-mentioned address. The deadlines of bids submission bids public opening session are well precise in the aforementioned table.
Done at Kigali, 18th May 2017
Gaspard RUHUMURIZA David NKUSI
Procurement Officer Head of Corporate Services