Duties and responsibilities
The Head of Corporate Services Division is responsible for assisting the Office of the Director General (DG) in the management of human, financial and non financial resources; in the planning and budgeting of the Institute’s activities; in management oversight and supervision of the departments under direct supervision; and follow up relations with ministries, institutions, and development partners regarding financial and administration matters.
To accomplish its mission, the Office of the Head of Corporate Services, is divided into the following units and staff:
- Division Manager (1)
- Procurement Officer (2)
Corporate Services Division Manager:
Mr David NKUSI is the Corporate Services Division Manager, at the National Institute of Statistics of Rwanda from September 2014 to date and is entrusted with managing Finance and administration.
Prior to that, he was the Director of Finance and Logistics at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning for eight years from October 2006 to September 2014 .
Before that, from 2009 to 2010, he served as Interim Director of Finance and Administration at FARG (A fund for Survivors of Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda).
He was also a Director of Finance and Administration in Education III Project under the Ministry of Education, Rwanda in the year 2005.
From 2001 to 2005, he was the Head of General Accounts at RWANDATEL s.a.
Board of Director membership:
- Currently a Member of the Board of Directors of Road Maintenance Fund (RMF) and Chairperson of the Board`s Audit Committee.
- Mr David NKUSI was a member of the Board of SONARWA Life Assurance Company Limited since 9th June 2014 to 2017 and served as a member of its Audit Committee and Investment Committee.
- He wasa member of the Board of Directors of the FARG (A fund for Survivors of Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda) and chairman of its audit committee seven years.
- Prior to that, he was also a Member of the Board of Directors of the former Human Resources and Institutional Capacity Development Agency (HIDA) till 2008 entrusted with, Supervision of the Human resource capacity development in Rwanda.
- BSc (Mgt)- University of Rwanda
- MBA-Finance at Maastricht, Netherlands
- CPFMA (Certified Public Finance Management Accountant)-USA
- Certificate in Advanced Accounting Analysis- Nelspruit, South Africa
- Certificate in Public Governance and Administration, Singapore
- Local Certificates on; Risk management, Public Finance management, Tax, Leadership, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Pursuing other Global Professional courses